Our treatments provide real relief for those with neuropathy.
Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where nerves are damaged, causing weakness, burning pain, numbness, tingling, and debilitating balance problems. The damage to the nerves can be caused by many different problems in the body. Poor blood flow to the nerves, toxic levels of sugar in the blood (diabetes), chronic infections, pesticide exposure, and genetic variants are a few of the causes of this debilitating condition. The cause is different for every patient, and it must be discovered to help the nerves heal.
Dr. Kevin Greenspan holds Board Certification in Neuropathy from the American College of Physical Medicine and has been treating sciatica and neuropathy patients for over 25 years here in Black Mountain, North Carolina. A Pain Management Specialist, Dr. Greenspan has discovered an extremely effective way to treat chronic pain and suffering from neuropathy using advanced non-surgical and drug-free neuropathy treatments. More specifically, the neuropathy treatments we provide:
- Optimize the environment within the body for nerve healing
- Increase blood flow to the nerves
- Stimulate the nerves that are damaged (small fiber, large diameter, or motor nerves) to reduce pain and improve balance
- Decrease brain-based pain
- Help restore safe balance
- Help you regain strength in legs, arms and hands
- Slow and stop dangerous falls
- Reverse the damage progression
- Help you regain feeling in legs, feet and hands.
- Enable you to go on family walks again
- Allow you to start traveling again to visit kids and grandkids
Our exclusive treatment system increases blood flow to the nerves in the feet and/or hands, which helps to rejuvenate nerves naturally and has returned many of our patients’ feet and/or hands to normal –without surgery or addictive medications.
Our team of highly trained clinicians at Greenspan Wellness Center has helped numerous patients get lasting relief using state-of-the-art testing and cutting-edge treatment at our clinic in Black Mountain. Reach out to us today for additional information about our neuropathy treatments!